Cougar Catalyst Containers are the first and ONLY catalyst containers designed/approved specifically for transportation of spent and fresh catalyst. These containers are approved for most types of self-heating catalyst, including precious metals, wet dumped material and more.
The Cougar 40 has a weight capacity up to 3,000 lbs of PG-I, 4,000 lbs of PG-II, and 6,000 lbs of PG-III materials, yet is lightweight and collapsible, saving you space, effort, and money.
(Label design may vary)
- Replaces up to six 55-gallon drums
- Standard two-liner system and spin cover keeps oxygen out and handles temperatures up to 300F
- Continuous fiberboard sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking and allows the container to knocked down and lay flat
- UV Treated Polypropylene Exterior reinforced lid allows for outside storage in all weather conditions
- Stack up to four high to save on finished product storage space
- Reduces packaging and transportation costs up to 48% due to light weight and collapsible design
- Green Benefit: the collapsing design reduces greenhouse pollutants and congestion on the road by over 22%
- Collapsible design saves on warehouse space and on transportation costs when compared to flow bins and drums
- Separate reinforced lid with generous overlap ensures maximum coverage
- SureFit reinforcing truss system eliminates side wall bulge and offers outstanding stackability