PackGen’s Cougar CATainers are the first and only collapsible composite catalyst containers designed and approved specifically for storage and transportation of both fresh and spent catalyst. These containers are approved for most types of self-heating catalyst, including precious metals, wet dumped material and more.
The Cougar 40 has a weight capacity up to 3,000 lbs of PG-I, 4,000 lbs of PG-II, and 6,000 lbs of PG-III materials, yet is lightweight and collapsible, saving you space, effort, and money.
(Label design may vary)
- Replaces up to six 55-gallon drums
- Standard liner system and spin cover keeps oxygen out and handles fill temps up to 212 degrees F
- Continuous fiberboard sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking and allows the container to be knocked down and lay flat
- UV Treated Polypropylene Exterior reinforced lid allows for outside storage in all weather conditions
- Stack up to three high to save on finished product storage space
- Reduces packaging and transportation costs up to 48% due to light weight and collapsible design
- Green Benefit: the collapsing design reduces greenhouse pollutants and congestion on the road by over 22%
- Collapsible design saves on warehouse space and on transportation costs when compared to flow bins and drums
- Separate reinforced lid with generous overlap ensures maximum coverage
- SureFit reinforcing truss system eliminates side wall bulge and offers outstanding stackability