PackGen brings you the next generation of hazmat containers. At the heart of our composite packaging category is our patent-pending Maverick. The Maverick features a rigid continuous fiberboard sleeve, scored on two opposing sides to allow the board to collapse, and a high density, coated, woven polypropylene material exterior. Combining these two critical features provides an excellent product for stacking and eliminating bulge.
(Label design may vary)
- Collapsible design reduces freight and warehouse cost up to 30% compared to corrugated boxes
- Pre-Installed liner guarantees the proper installation of the liner ensuring a proper fit, reduces undue stress on the liner due to improper installation and eliminates missing liners.
- Continuous Fiberboard Sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking and allows the container to knocked down and lay flat
- Bonding the fiberboard to the woven coated polypropylene guarantees the board is protected from the elements and increases the overall container strength by as much as 1.25X compared to pocket design containers
- Attached reinforced lid with generous overlap ensures maximum coverage
- The optional SureFit reinforcing truss system eliminates side wall bulge and offers outstanding stackability
- Lab Pack exemption permit available