The Pony IBC is a lightweight, cubic yard collapsible hazmat container that is easy to use and ship, reducing the overall cost of disposal of regulated material. This freestanding container has no exposed corrugation. The fiberboard sleeve is protected by a coated polypropylene material which is UV treated and water resistant, ensuring the container’s durability when exposed to various weather conditions. The Pony, like PackGen’s other hazmat style boxes, can improve your businesses bottom-line by greatly reducing both your freight and warehouse costs, while increasing efficiencies in all aspects of your packaging processes.
(Label design may vary)
- Collapsible design reduces freight and warehouse cost up to 30% compared to corrugated boxes
- Pre-Installed liner guarantees the proper installation of the liner ensuring a proper fit, reduces undue stress on the liner due to improper installation and eliminates missing liners.
- Continuous fiberboard sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking and allows the container to knocked down and lay flat
- Bonding the fiberboard to the woven coated polypropylene guarantees the board is protected from the elements and increases the overall container strength by as much as 1.25X compared to pocket design containers
- Two flap closure system with ties attached to the container for easy/secure closure
- SureFit reinforcing truss system eliminates side wall bulge and offers outstanding stackability