PackGen’s Ponderosa, with a capacity of 3000 lbs for PG-II and PG-IIII material, is one of the largest of our standard UN approved containers in our hazmat line. The assembly process for the Ponderosa includes bonding a rigid continuous fiberboard sleeve, scored on two opposing sides to allow the board to collapse, to high density coated woven polypropylene which, in combination, provides an excellent product for stacking, while our SureFit reinforcing truss system eliminates side wall bulge
(Label design may vary)
- Collapsible design reduces freight and warehouse cost up to 30% compared to corrugated boxes
- Pre-Installed liner guarantees the proper installation of the liner ensuring a proper fit, reduces undue stress on the liner due to improper installation and eliminates missing liners.
- Continuous Fiberboard Sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking and allows the container to knocked down and lay flat
- Bonding the fiberboard to the woven coated polypropylene guarantees the board is protected from the elements and increases the overall container strength by as much as 1.25X compared to pocket design containers
- Attached reinforced lid with generous overlap ensures maximum coverage
- SureFit reinforcing truss system eliminates side wall bulge and offers outstanding stackability