PLEASE NOTE: THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN AUBURN, MAINE (but may be advertised in additional cities). Our physical address is 65 First Flight Dr, Auburn ME 04210
Consider a Career in Manufacturing: It’s more exciting than you think!
Work in a clean, bright, safe environment (alongside friendly, fast-paced, perfectionists like yourself!), assembling a variety of large composite containers that are used around the world in many applications.
Our on-the-job training will build your skills, while cross-training throughout all our assembly departments will quickly make you an invaluable asset to the company. Let us put your fantastic eye/hand coordination, great attitude, and competitive drive to good use, because…
You WILL be rewarded! Earn a competitive hourly base + performance bonuses + 401K + medical, dental and disability! This is a day shift position with generally no weekends, except on rare occasions. Our Total Earnings Package is why our retention rate is one of the highest in the area!
We think you’ll love it here, so apply quickly before all positions are filled!
– Read and understand all specifications and verify all Bills of Material
– Reach production quota by the end of each shift
– Lift up to 25lbs throughout the work day, have the ability to bend, twist
– Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment while maintaining high quality standards
– Be a high-functioning “team” player
– Experience in LEAN Manufacturing is a plus
– Positive friendly attitude is required’
Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability
High School Education
Kitty Hawk Industrial Park – Auburn ME
Please submit cover letter and resume to: HR@packgen.com