Systems Engineer / Automation Engineer
Create, develop, document, implement and improve processes and procedures used to manufacture, assemble, process, and/or test the company’s products in a manner to ensure company business objectives are met. Lead and participate in projects to improve delivery, quality, and/or cost, which requires coordinating activities with other functions. Projects may include methods, processes, machine designs, tooling and equipment, new manufacturing technology and performance monitoring systems.
- Program and modify PLC programs (RSLogix 5000/500)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles and 6-S Principles
- Ability to read and create prints of electrical schematics, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Key member of design team that designs, develops and implements manufacturing processes for new/existing products, taking concepts and information from the team and transforms the information into a manufacturing process that meets the design intent and is cost effective, functional and efficient.
- Investigate, help design, produce and implement automation concepts
- Assist operations and management to refine and improve existing production equipment, layout and material flow
- Define, design, implement and support tooling and fixtures
- Develop/improve preventive maintenance schedules
- Provide technical assistance to production floor and train personnel on new manufacturing processes
Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability
Commensurate with experience
BS degree with 2 years minimum work experience with previous design experience
Skilled in AutoCAD® and SolidWorks®
Sales Team Associate
PackGen is seeking to expand our sales team to increase our dominance in the environmental, oil & gas, and chemical markets, and introduce new products into our non-hazardous categories including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and various other industries.
We are looking for individuals with direct sales or related experience, preferably with industry knowledge in industrial packaging products. This position will entail lead generation/out-bound sales calling while learning everything there is to learn about our products and the industries we serve. You will need to use your excellent communication skills to mine and qualify quality prospects for the sales team through email, phone calls, and other means such as social media and potentially trade shows. Advancement is our goal, whether into outside sales, account management or any other of variety of roles in our fast growing business.
Initially this role will be remotely located with time spent at our Auburn, ME manufacturing facility.
Successful candidates will:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling (phone/email/LinkedIn)
- Embrace the sales funnel concept
- Be goal driven, meeting or surpassing daily, weekly and monthly expectations
- Demonstrate strong personal time management and high level of sales related activity
- Collaborate with team members to achieve best results
- Proficiency in English
- Previous Business to Business sales
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Fast learner with a passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to retain product knowledge
- Understanding of vertical markets served
- Occasional travel may be required
Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability
BA degree preferred, experience in sales or within the area of packaging in the industries we serve.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: HR@packgen.com