The Marshal is a lightweight, cubic yard collapsible hazmat container that is easy to use and economical to ship, reducing the overall cost of disposal of regulated material. Corner placement lift straps assist with filling and allow the Marshal to be moved with or without a pallet. The fiberboard sleeve is protected by a coated polypropylene material which is UV treated and water-resistant, ensuring the container’s durability when exposed to various weather conditions. Like PackGen’s other hazmat style boxes, the Marshal can improve your company’s bottom-line by greatly reducing both your freight and warehouse costs, while increasing efficiencies in all aspects of your packaging processes.
(Label design may vary)
- Collapsible design reduces freight and warehouse cost up to 30% compared to corrugated boxes
- 6 mil liner included in each container
- Continuous fiberboard sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking and allows the container to knocked down and lay flat
- Bonding the fiberboard to the woven coated polypropylene guarantees the board is protected from the elements and increases the overall container strength by as much as 1.25X compared to pocket design containers
- Two flap closure system with ties attached to the container for easy/secure closure
- Lift straps for easy filling and moving with or without pallet