PackGen’s Marshal XL is one of the largest of our standard UN approved containers from our hazmat line, with a capacity of 3000 lbs, and rated for PG II and PG IIII materials. The assembly process for the Mashal XL includes bonding a rigid continuous fiberboard sleeve, scored on two opposing sides to allow the board to collapse, to a high density, coated, woven polypropylene material. The Marshal XL, with its 1.6 cubic yard capacity, may be one of the best value containers on the market today.
(Lift straps not shown in photo. Label design may vary)REQUEST A QUOTE
- Collapsible design reduces freight and warehouse cost up to 30% compared to corrugated boxes
- 6 mil liner included in each container
- Continuous Fiberboard Sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking and allows the container to knocked down and lay flat
- Bonding the fiberboard to the woven coated polypropylene guarantees the board is protected from the elements and increases the overall container strength by as much as 1.25X compared to pocket design containers
- Attached 2-flap lid for easy closure