Bulk Container for Non-Hazardous Material
The Cowgirl is a lightweight, collapsible container that is easy to use and ship, reducing the overall cost of disposal of non-hazardous material, both regulated and non-regulated. This freestanding container features a fiberboard sleeve protected by an exterior polypropylene material. UV treated and water resistant, this material ensures the container durability when exposed to various weather conditions. The Cowgirl, like PackGen’s other containers, aims to help increase your businesses bottom-line, by greatly reducing both your freight and warehouse costs, as well as helping to increase efficiency in all aspects of your packaging processes.
(Label design may vary)
- Continuous Fiberboard Sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking and allows the container to knocked down and lay flat
- Lighter weight than comparable, competing products
- Minimal storage space requirement. Reduces freight and warehouse cost up to 30% compared to corrugated boxes
- Two-flap closure System with ties attached to the container for easy/secure closure
- Pre-Installed liner ensures the proper installation of the liner ensuring a proper fit, reduces undue stress on the liner due to improper installation and eliminates missing liners.