Collapsible Drum Container
packgen‘s eDrum container is a collapsible barrel container that saves both space and money and is also reusable simply by replacing the liner after use.
We’re all about e‘s… economical, environmental, ergonomic, efficient, and easy. The edrum container is the first of its kind as a compactable drum container for regulated and non-regulated materials. The knock down, pop-up feature saves end users significant freight cost, warehouse expense, and labor to assemble units. Reuse simply by installing a new liner and save huge dollars on packaging costs.
Packgen is proud to offer the most versatile, durable and economical barrel containers in the industry. Enjoy reduced shipping costs, drastically saved space and increased ease of loading and off-loading when you choose the eDrum barrel container from packgen.
Boasting huge weight capacity (up to 550 lbs) for how lightweight and they are (15 lbs), eDrums come in either 30 or 55 gallon sizes. Your company will never go back to cumbersome steel or polycarbonate drums once you realize the countless benefits of the eDrum. Call us today with questions or to start your order with packgen at 207-784-4195.
Request a Quote
- UN Classification: 6HH1
- 55 Gallon: 23″ x 21″ x 34″
- 30 Gallon: 19 ¼” x 17 5/8″ x 29 5/16″
- Container Weight: 15 lbs
- Volume Capacity: fits 30 gallon and 55 gallon
- Weight Capacity: up to 550 lbs.
- For solids: available in 6 mil and 3 mil
- For liquids: available in 2 ply and 3 ply
- Standard threaded connection: available in 2″ and 2 ½” (liquids only)
- Pallet Size: 48″ x 48″
- Pallet Quantity: up to 40 units per pallet
- Ship 1,872 empty 55 gallon drums per 53′ truckload; greatly reduces inbound shipping costs.
- No special handling equipment to raise and lower the unit.
- Reduce storage space of empty containers by a factor of 9 compared to steel and poly drums.
- Final disposition of edrum reduces disposal costs by a ratio of 25:1.
- Unload 1872 drums in 30 minutes with one fork lift driver versus countless hours and teams of employees off-loading drums.