packgen has found an innovative solution for specialty hazmat packaging. Our patent pending Pondorosa is an advancement in composite specialty packaging. The assembly process, like our other boxes, involves laminating a rigid continuous fiberboard sleeve, scored on two opposing sides to allow the board to collapse, to a high density, coated, woven polypropylene material. Combining these two critical features is the center of our patent pending invention, providing a superior product for stacking and eliminating bulge. The Pondorosa is one of our larger hazmat style boxes, and has the capacity to house units up to 45’ in cubic feet.
Contact packgen today to request a quote or to speak with a qualified representative about on our innovative Pondorosa Specialty Packaging or any of our other container products at 207-784-4195.Request a Quote
Request a Quote
- UN Classification: 13H4
- Dimensions: 42″ x 42″ x 42″
- Container Weight: 31 lbs
- Capacity: 45′ Cubic Feet
- Weight Capacity: PGII & PGIII 2500lbs Solids
- Liner: 6-mil Polyethylene (Pre-Installed)
- Pallet Size: 42″ x 42″
- Pallet Quantity: 30 Units
- Pre-Installed liner guarantees the proper installation of the liner ensuring a proper fit, reduces undue stress on the liner due to improper installation and eliminates missing liners.
- Continuous Fiberboard Sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking capabilities and allows the container to collapse and lay flat.
- Laminating the fiberboard to the woven coated polypropylene guarantees the board is protected from the elements and increases the overall container strength by as much as 1.25X compared to pocket design containers.