Reliable Maverick Packaging for the Hazmat Industry
Packgen continues to redefine the meaning of traditional hazmat containers. The next generation of hazmat style boxes, specifically composite packaging is our patent pending Maverick. The assembly process for the Maverick packaging includes, laminating a rigid continuous fiberboard sleeve, scored on two opposing sides to allow the board to collapse, to a high density, coated, woven polypropylene material. Combining these two critical features is the heart of our patent pending invention and the combination provides an excellent product for stacking and eliminating bulge.
Contact Packgen today to request a quote on our innovative Maverick Composite Packaging at 207-784-4195.
- UN Classification: 13H4
- Dimensions: 36″ x 36″ x 36″
- Container Weight: 21 lbs
- Capacity: 27′ Cubic Feet
- Weight Capacity: PGII & PGIII 2500lbs Solids
- Lab Pack Exempt
- Liner: 6-mil Polyethylene (Pre-Installed)
- Pallet Size: 40″ x 40″
- Pallet Quantity: 30 Units
- Pre-Installed liner guarantees the proper installation of the liner ensuring a proper fit, reduces undue stress on the liner due to improper installation and eliminates missing liners.
- Continuous Fiberboard Sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking capabilities and allows the container to collapse and lay flat.
- Laminating the fiberboard to the woven coated polypropylene guarantees the board is protected from the elements and increases the overall container strength by as much as 1.25X compared to pocket design containers.