Composite Packaging Technology in an Innovative Stackable Design
Packgen continues to reinvent the definition of composite packaging technology with the next generation of composite containers – the Cowboy. The assembly process includes laminating coated, woven polypropylene material on to a rigid continuous fiberboard sleeve, which is scored on two opposing sides allowing the board to collapse. Combining these two critical features, is the heart of our invention and provides a superior product for stacking and eliminates bulge. The Cowboy has not only has proven to be substantially stronger than other comparable containers, but because of its compact size and proper fit companies will likely see a vast reduction in overall freight costs.
Contact Packgen today to request a quote on our innovative Cowboy composite packaging solutions at 207-784-4195.
- UN Classification: 11HG2W
- Dimensions: 36″ x 36″ x 36″
- Container Weight: 22 lbs
- Capacity: 27′ Cubic Feet
- Lab Pack Exempt
- Liner: 6-mil Polyethylene (Pre-Installed)
- Pallet Size: 40″ x 40″
- Pallet Quantity: 25 Units
- Approved to ship:
- PGI 1800 lbs solids
- PGII & PGIII 2400 solids
- Pre-Installed liner guarantees the proper installation of the liner ensuring a proper fit, reduces undue stress on the liner due to improper installation and eliminates missing liners.
- Continuous Fiberboard Sleeve scored on two opposing sides provides greater stacking and allows the container to knocked down and lay flat.
- Laminating the fiberboard to the woven coated polypropylene guarantees the board is protected from the elements and increases the overall container strength by as much as 1.25X compared to pocket design containers.
- Patent Pending Optional Sure Fit Truss System eliminates unnecessary side-wall bulge.
- Reduces freight and warehouse cost up to 30% compared to corrugated boxes.